Website Design in Blackpool & Lancashire
Not Just A Pretty face
Stand out design and ease of navigation are two vital elements that make up any good website. But there’s one thing that’s often forgotten…sales.
We want to know how your business works—what are your unique selling points? Who is your target market? What are the biggest issues you’re facing?
We’re not being nosey – although, we do love talking about your business! We do this so we can better understand how your business works, and build you a website that’s designed for maximum results.
So, whether you’re an ecommerce business looking for more checkout transactions, or a charity wanting to promote a powerful message, together we’ll figure out the best ways of making your website work for you.
Take a look at our portfolio page to see our previous designs.
Talk to us today
or call 01253 933064
What our clients say about us:
“He [Martin] is knowledgeable, really listens to what you want and will advise on what will and what won’t work with regard to design and also the most effective ways to increase traffic. I would highly recommend Fylde Coast Marketing to anyone wanting a professionally designed website with great after sales customer service, for a price that every organisation (including charities) can afford.”
Carer’s Trust, a charity based in Blackpool.
Mobile-friendly Websites as a Minimum!
All our websites come with the following features as standard:
- Mobile and tablet friendly – we don’t believe you should be charged extra for a mobile friendly website, so we include it as standard!
- One year’s free hosting. (£100.00 per year thereafter)
- CMS (Content Management System), which allows you to update your website yourself. We’ll even provide personalised training videos to show you how to use it!
- Designed to your specifications – we’ll create a bespoke mockup based on your preferences and design the website how you want it
- All the other standard stuff, including; email addresses, domain name, search engine submission and social media integration